business For business
The B4B business-circle
Is the answer to the question of how we can cancel the causes of economical flight. We are convinced that, if we accomplish direct expansion and development in the underprivileged areas of the world with the sponsorship and financial aid of entrepreneurs, businesses and business leaders in the German economy, we have the answer.
After 10 years of vigorous work and resulting achievements in more than 100 individual projects and 30 countries in which the overall model was tested and further developed, the foundation managers-without-borders now needs to find social funding to expand its activities and promote the « managers-without-borders-spirits ». In many countries we are setting up the first managerswithoutborders BUSINESS HUBs.
This means: More targeted aid and sustainable support, to provide livelihood assistance instead of development aid. The need is enormous. This is about securing tens of thousands of livelihoods, combating poverty and securing the sustainable development goals, as remedies against flight and despair.
Even if the executives, who work for us in our social projects do not come from your company: As « our sales force » they do exactly the job they need to use knowledge transfer as an economic development tool on site. This is the promotional model of manager without borders.
It is only with your support that we can accomplish this achievement of furthering the existential socially added value and reducing more and more causes of flight. You will be promoting economic knowledge transfer in small and large-scale projects, business centers and village projects, similar to the Millennium Villages.
Your benefits as a corporate donor
- With your Donations you will automatically become a member of the B4B Business Circle of the foundation managers-without-borders and thereby promote the foundation’s commitment.
- You also can take on individual sponsorships as a direct CSR commitment
- Through the B4B Business Circle you are more closely involved in the development process will be regularly informed in detail about the project developments.
- In our circle of supporters, we are also looking for partners for public-private partnership in integrated corporate project planning.
- We exchange information about CSR and personnel development measures.
- We regularly invite you to important functions, lectures, events with national and international guests.
- Regular project trips are also organized.
We look forward to your solidarity as an entrepreneur and sustainability- thinking executive manager.
Your immediate contact, our managing director Helene Prölß, can be reached via:
Preliminary information on how you could support managers-without-borders is available as PDF here!